A-Rod invested $300,000 in this ‘keto’ cookie company on ‘Shark Tank’, is it a right investment? Do these shark tank weight loss products really help people out?
Weight Loss products are, by far, one of the most profitable businesses in the market today.
It’s just because people are eager to find “the easy way out” solutions for their weight loss. With the current internet age, it just makes these products all the more accessible to the market.
Now before we get into this, don’t get me wrong. I’m not saying that a miracle pill that can help you lose weight doesn’t exist. I’m getting here that there are plenty of fad weight loss products out there that are using vile marketing tactics for their untested and non-FDA approved products. And that is not fair at all for the people who want to find legitimate weight loss products that work.
Choosing the best and safe weight loss products is a challenge in itself as well.
Websites and articles involving a weight loss product made waves on the internet recently after claiming that they have allegedly featured in a famous reality tv show called “Shark Tank.”
For those who don’t know, this is a reality tv series that follows aspiring entrepreneurs pitch their products to wealthy investors and encourage them to invest in their products.
Without further ado, we’ll discuss all of that and more down below, so keep reading!
THE HIT REALITY TV SERIES: SHARK TANK
Now without any questions asked, Shark Tank is a pretty legitimate show. They have featured guests who pitched their start-ups, and some had been quite successful and even made it to millions. One of the show’s investors, Mark Cuban, stated that “It’s our money, it’s all real.” To answer the brewing rumour mill that they are no different from any other fake “reality show.” So each deal and businesses involved are all genuine and unquestionable.
And since this award-winning show garnered much attention to the public eye. This TV show provides an excellent opportunity for some business owners to use the show’s credentials to claim that their products have been certified. There’s no room for doubt in the consumer’s mind once they purchase these FAD products, specifically weight loss pills.
Here’s a question: Is there any truth in this instant keto shark tank related articles are raving about?
“SHARK TANK’S MOST-WATCHED EPISODE IN HISTORY: THE KETO DIET PILL”
With such a bold statement, it would undoubtedly grab any readers’ attention. Actually, in some cases, it would more than likely be enough to convince very eager people that the diet pill is legitimate and safe enough to buy.
In this alleged “episode” of shark tank, they invest in a weight loss product, a Keto diet pill, and supposedly lead them to success and become an instant hit in the market. However, while we research suggests that these weight loss pills haven’t been featured in the show in the first place. We’ll get more into that later.
Before we get into more details about the Keto products, let me explain its concept.
WHAT IS THE KETO DIET?
The Ketogenic diet forces the body into a metabolic state by strictly consuming more fat in your diet instead of carbs. Causing the body to go into Ketosis; This way, your body has become efficient enough to convert fat to energy.
TYPES OF KETOGENIC DIETS:
- Standard Ketogenic Diet – Involves a low in carb, moderate in protein, and high-fat diet ratio of consumption.
- Cyclical Ketogenic Diet – This has higher-carb refeeds, starting from 5 days followed by two high-carb days.
- Targeted Ketogenic Diet – This allows you to add your carb intake around every workout session.
- High-protein Ketogenic Diet – Like the standard ketogenic diet, it includes a higher percentage of protein intake.
The pill claims that you won’t even have to put your body into such strict limitations when it comes to eating food. The pill would solely put your body into Ketosis for you.
THE ALLEGED SHARK TANK FAT BURNER? WHAT DOES THIS KETO DIET PILL DO?
Apart from “revolutionizing the weight loss industry.” They claim that this pill will force your body in a state of Ketosis. Which would inevitably make people lose weight without actually having the burden yourself from doing a Ketogenic Diet in the first place? You’ll simply pop on a pill and voila, all 20 pounds will be shed from your body in just a month.
In one of the links in their articles, here are more of their claims:
- It Contains BHB – BHB or Beta-hydroxybutyrate triggers your metabolic state into Ketosis. Once taken, it will begin rapidly converting your fat into energy, which will lead to a faster weight loss. The BHB will also aid in stabilizing blood sugar levels and give you a cleaner and more stable form of energy.
- It Suppresses Your Appetite – This pill will effectively control your eating habits by curbing your appetite. It will stimulate the production of enzymes that will suppress cravings for specific types of food. It will also boost the serotonin levels in your brain and help regulate the emotional imbalances that will also prevent you from emotional eating.
- Prevents Fat Formation – This will prevent the liver’s ability to convert energy into producing more fat in the body.
- Sharper Focus – This would improve all-around brain function, and it will help you achieve a clear mind with increased focus.
- Improves Overall Well Being – This contains compounds that would uplift your mood and improve your overall mental health. This would alleviate feelings of stress and depression.
- Quality Assurance – Manufactured in a facility in the USA. This GMP-certified Keto Dietary Supplement does not contain any GMO. It has been third-party tested to assure its the best quality.
It is better to take two capsules three times a day to achieve the best optimal ketosis performance. Using it at the correct intervals with the appropriate amount will help you lose weight quickly.
This is not to be used for pregnant women. You have to seek medical advice before using this product.
SHOULD WE CONSIDER THESE PRODUCTS?
Usually, shark tank products aren’t as vague as the articles, and the websites claim they are. Despite a lengthy explanation of these businesses’ weight loss products, it lacks the most crucial information, which is the ingredients. And again, despite claiming that their pill is GMP-certified, they have no FDA approval. Like any other ordinary consumer who wants to invest their money on medicines or supplements for the matter, factors such as this should be scrutinized and taken into substantial consideration.
Because in every market that deals with food and supplements, transparency is critical to every consumer.
All in all, this concludes just how people should be responsible and have all the right questions and enough research before purchasing a product on the internet.
And just to end the debate, based on research and enough thorough evidence supported by plenty of sources, the Shark Tank Keto Pill episode doesn’t exist.
It has never been played on TV and even broadcasted. Nor do they have any affiliation with any weight loss product businesses.
Shark Tank never featured any weight loss product
Shark Tank has never even featured a single episode involving any weight loss pills; nor anything to do with Keto.
Perhaps some business owners who want to get more reception on the internet was a great idea to attract people to buy their products with a business TV show.
It’s just for clicks and views. They even use celebrities’ before and after photos from Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilera, and Demi Lovato, to name a few on their websites to prove their products’ legitimacy.
And it’s an unfortunate fact that some people are really swayed to buy these products in a flash without doing any proper and necessary considerations when it comes to purchasing from a new business they never heard of.
People need to be more careful. It is very dangerous to trust TV show because it is not only a risk for your money but also your overall security and well-being.
You can check out shark tank weight loss reviews and shark tank keto pills reviews on youtube for further details.
WEIGHT LOSS WEBSITES TO BE WARY OF:
- The overly use percentages on their claims with no referral sources back it up.
- Lack of necessary details in the product, such as its ingredients.
- Use of exaggerated and flowery sentences to describe the product.
- They present clinical studies with no sources to back it up.
- No FDA approval.
TIPS ON HOW TO BE A RESPONSIBLE BUYER:
- Stay alert and sceptical about the website or the particular weight loss products they are selling.
- Check their company background.
- Do a background checking of their website.
- Be wary of any weight loss product sold exclusively either over the internet or through mail-order advertisements.
- Don’t be too eager to believe right away from weight loss products that guarantee you can lose a lot of weight in a short period minus the diet and the exercise.
- Creams or anything that is used solely on your skin cannot make you shed weight.
- Body wraps do nothing to reduce belly fat.
- No product can ultimately prevent the absorption of fat or calories. There is no miracle pill or any products for the matter that will help you lose weight without a significant presence of diet or exercise.
- Check if the scientific claims they have in their product have anything to support them.
- Be sceptical of products that claim celebrities are using them.
- Seek medical advice from your doctor regarding any particular product you stumble upon online.
BEST WEIGHT LOSS SUPPLEMENTS IN THE MARKET
If you want to get safe weight loss supplements still. Here is a list of the most trusted supplements available in the market to help you succeed in your fitness journey.
- Garcinia Cambogia Extract – This is a very popular ingredient for diet pills. It contains hydroxy citric acid, which helps you lose weight.
- Hydroxycut – This contains caffeine and plant extract, which is proof that they can help you lose weight.
- Caffeine – a stimulant usually found in coffee and tea; it is often used in diet pills. Caffeine is also proven to help curb the body’s appetite.
- Orlistat – Under the Brand name “Alli,” this helps prevent the body from breaking down some fat, which would help the intestines absorb less fat.
- Raspberry Ketones – This is a chemical in red raspberries that are usually used to help with obesity. This might increase metabolism and reduce appetite.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract – also known as unroasted coffee beans that contain chlorogenic acids. Such compounds are considered to be antioxidants, lower blood pressure, and help you lose weight.
- Glucomannan – This is a fibre that absorbs water in the gut, which leaves you feeling full that would help you eat less.
- Meratrim – this supplement helps decrease the amount of fat that cells pick up from the bloodstream. It also helps in burning stored fat.
- Green Tea Extract – Another popular weight loss ingredient as it increases the body’s ability to burn fat.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid – typically found in beef and dairy, this type of fatty acid can boost metabolism and decrease your appetite.
- Forskolin is also a joint supplement recommended for overweight and obese people to take weight loss.
- Bitter Orange or Synephrine – its alkaloid can help improve metabolism in a person’s body.
When it comes to weight loss products, there’s a lot of gimmick in the market, so you have to be careful when you come across such on the internet. Be responsible, do a significant amount of background checks to ensure their quality and safety. If they seem shady, it is better to steer clear from their websites as much as possible.
I know. Losing weight isn’t easy. And technically you can’t be entirely dependent on these weight loss pills either. They may pose a significant amount of help for your body in terms of aiding digestion. Removing toxins and even supplying you with the necessary vitamins is right for your body, but that does not necessarily mean that this is the key to success in your weight loss.
Diet, Exercise, and Discipline are the three crucial factors that will definitely help you succeed.